HBK Engineering is searching for a Financial Coordinator whose primary focus will be on Accounts Receivables and has an interest in working in fast paced engineering office. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and a wide range of growth opportunity.
- Work with project managers and fellow team members on monthly invoice preparation and payment status tracking.
- Work with a diverse, technical team to analyze project status and success.
- Work with project managers to ensure timely and accurate invoicing along with tracking and reporting project spends.
- Reconcile and recommend resolutions for report discrepancies and problems.
- Compile and sort documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Maintain financial reports and records to ensure compliance with annual internal and external audits.
- Assist with project accruals and forecasts in support of project managers.
- Monitor program financial risks and opportunities and provide detailed analysis of variances to budget, quarterly plan, and month over month variance analysis.
- Help with miscellaneous reporting upon request.
- Develop, maintain and improve tracking metrics by area of concentration.
- Provide cost analysis support per the director, manager of projects, project managers, and other key team members.
- Assist with miscellaneous Accounts Receivable items as they relate to company ERP system, Deltek Vision.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- B.S. Degree (Accounting or Finance preferred).
- 1-3 years’ experience invoicing, project analysis, forecasting, accruals, and other reports as needed.
- Essential skills and experience:
- Prior finance/accounting experience and interest.
- Must be able to learn quickly and maintain a high level of accuracy while paying close attention to detail.
- Must be proactive and have the ability to work independently.
- Extremely strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision a plus.
HBK Engineering, LLC has a longstanding commitment to provide a safe and productive work environment. Employment at HBK is contingent upon background check and drug screen.