HBK Engineering, LLC is searching for an HR Intern. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
As an HR Intern at HBK Engineering, you will be part of a team providing strategy and consultation to our team of 400 employees in the area of Human Resources.
- Assisting with recruitment coordination
- Processing onboarding paperwork
- Scheduling performance reviews; review follow-up
- Tracking and assembling performance review packets
- Drafting communication materials for employee distribution
- Assisting in day to day employee correspondence
- Auditing and organization of HR information
- Assisting with administrative tasks, as needed
- College Junior level or above
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in HR, Industrial & Organizational Psychology, or Organizational Management
- Available to work approximately 20 hours per week between 8am-5pm
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Strong communication and interpersonal ability
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
HBK Engineering, LLC has a longstanding commitment to provide a safe and productive work environment. Employment at HBK is contingent upon background check and drug screen.