HBK Engineering is searching for an experienced Telecommunications Engineering Assistant. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
- Apply basic knowledge of Outside Plant Telecommunication design.
- Work with staff to draft telecommunication design and apply data collected in the field.
- Consult with Clients, users, administrators and engineers to identify business and technical requirements for Outside Plant design.
- Utilize basic working knowledge of technical principles and methods within own discipline/specialty area.
- Follow established policies and procedures; plan work priorities with guidance from superiors.
- Stay abreast of telecommunications industry and research new technologies.
- May be required to apply judgment to solve non-routine problems to select appropriate standard procedures.
- Use computers and computer systems to set up functions and enter data or process information.
- Must have knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control and operations of telecommunications systems.
- Experience with AT&T systems.
- Experience with Outside Plant drafting programs (ARES, ARAMIS, and NDS preferred)
- Must have the ability to make sound engineering judgments, meet aggressive timelines, and match the customer’s expectations.
- Must have knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards of services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office software.
- Must have knowledge of design techniques, tools and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, drawings and models.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in the Telecommunications industry
HBK Engineering, LLC has a longstanding commitment to provide a safe and productive work environment. Employment at HBK is contingent upon background check and drug screen