Designer / CADD Technician
HBK is searching for a Designer / CADD Technician. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
This position performs CADD Drafter or Designer duties in AutoCAD (preferred) or MicroStation. The candidate selected for this position will be working with civil infrastructures with an emphasis on utilities.
- Uses CADD to operate, draft and design utility infrastructure in AutoCAD or MicroStation.
- Performs assignments requiring the application of fundamental CADD drafting techniques in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Prepares engineering and construction drawings, using computer aided drafting and design techniques from:
- Topographical survey data
- Utility atlas information
- Field sketches
- General engineering and design information
- Performs design tasks as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Performs related engineering support tasks, which are not completely standardized or prescribed.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- An Associate’s degree or related technical certificate.
- 1-3 Years’ of professional Experience preferred
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Strong working knowledge of MicroStation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel).
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate thoughts and ideas.
- Possesses exceptional attention to detail.
- Possesses a strong work ethic.