HBK Engineering is searching for a Human Resources Generalist for our East Coast operations. This individual would be based in our Norristown, PA office but would support offices in downtown Philadelphia, Baltimore and Orlando. This role will support and partner with East Coast management while working with a remote HR team based out of Chicago. Our firm offers a professional work environment, project team approach, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
- Responsible for full lifecycle recruitment coordination and execution – including posting jobs, sourcing resumes, screening applicants, bringing them through the interview process, making offers and onboarding.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Conduct HR trainings for all offices as needed (such as but not limited to Benefits Open Enrollment, Sexual Harassment, Management, etc.)
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Administer compensation, benefits, disability, workmen’s compensation and performance management systems.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters.
- Act as conduit to Chicago team for employee relations matter, conduct investigations as needed.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance management and turnover.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Develop/coordinate special projects in areas such as benefits, employee recognition, office events, etc.
- Travel between offices (up to 25% of the time) and support all HR functions for east coast operations.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in HR or related field
- 5-10 years of experience in Human Resources
- Proven track record as Generalist with employee relations, recruitment and compensation experience
- Related industry experience preferred
- Excellent project management, presentation, problem solving and organizational skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Extremely strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent judgment in a range of situations, maturity and trustworthiness
HBK Engineering, LLC has a longstanding commitment to provide a safe and productive work environment. Employment at HBK is contingent upon background check and drug screen.