HBK Engineering is searching for an Office Coordinator who has an interest in working in a fast-paced engineering office. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and a wide range of growth opportunity.
This position offers the opportunity to be a part of an office support and facilities team at our Oak Brook office, supporting administrative office activities and support needs of HBK employees, including engineers, designers and field crews. The candidate selected for this position would be responsible for managing all general front desk activities, coordinating office overhead services and related activities, planning travel and travel related activities for key staff members, and a variety of other administrative activities.
- Supports a friendly and efficient guest experience as the main representative at the front reception desk.
- Coordinates office activities and facilities, including the reception area, incoming and outgoing mail, and coordinates with facilities team on large material purchasing requests.
- Answers the main office phone line and direct calls to employees and other offices as needed.
- Coordinates and supervises maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment.
- Coordinates with the facilities team on purchases of office supplies, office furniture, office equipment and other office needs for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Performs facilities day-to-day operations.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Maintains office efficiency by coordinating with facilities and employees on changes to office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement in coordination with other responsible HBK teammates.
- Tracks and administers office wide employee programs (examples: Gift Card Tracking, etc.).
- Coordinates client meetings and internal meetings (greeting, ordering lunch, etc.).
- Performs other general clerical/administrative support duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Desired skills and experience:
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be proactive and have the ability to work independently.
HBK Engineering, LLC has a longstanding commitment to provide a safe and productive work environment. Employment at HBK is contingent upon background check and drug screen.