HBK Engineering is searching for a Project Coordinator for our Locating program. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
The individual for this role shall be responsible for interaction with clients, guiding new program initiatives, support of field and office staff, developing and tracking project budgets, creating meeting agendas, data analysis, and creation of documents for business development. The role requires an individual who can effectively interface with internal leadership, clients, direct reports, contractors and other team members while working independently to accomplish multi step tasks. The individual will work under the guidance and in coordination with project managers.
- Able to work as a valuable member on a diverse technical and field focused team involved in damage prevention of existing utility infrastructure.
- Serve as a liaison for project reporting between clients and project team members.
- Develop, maintain and improve tracking metrics related to project progress.
- Under the guidance of field and office leads, create and update documentation of processes.
- Provide support to project team leadership through assistance with forecasts and staffing projections.
- Under the guidance of senior project management, turn unstructured data into a structure suitable for internal analysis and external progress reports.
- Identify project/program budget, forecast, and financial concerns early and develop resolutions to meet the required project metrics.
- Review external schedules such as those belonging to the owner, client, sub-consultant and contractor.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external teammates.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics or communication related majors.
- Previous administration, project coordination, or data analysis experience.
- Previous experience compiling and analyzing data from multiple sources.
- The ability to solve complicated problems by breaking them down into manageable steps and applying project management methodologies.
- Able to work independently on day-to-day tasks and the ability to prioritize efforts based on deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to execute and successfully achieve objectives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with excellent organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills demonstrated through experience working in multi-disciplinary project teams.
- A strong desire for career progression while also assisting in the growth of the program.
- Experience using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Intermediate skill level of using Excel for data analysis.
- Exposure to databases and using them for data analysis.
HBK Engineering, LLC has a longstanding commitment to provide a safe and productive work environment. Employment at HBK is contingent upon background check and drug screen.