HBK Engineering is searching for a Project Coordinator. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
The individual for this role shall be responsible for the development of project scopes, interaction with clients, management of field and design staff, developing and tracking project budgets and invoicing and generation of proposals and marketing materials. The role requires an individual that is able to effectively interface with internal leadership, clients, direct reports, contractors and other team members. The individual will work under the guidance and in coordination with project managers and sector leaders.
- Provide support for the creation of proposals in a coordinated effort with and under the direction of project team leadership, contractors and other key team members.
- Serve as primary liaison for project reporting between project team leadership and project team members.
- Able to work as a team member on a diverse technical team involved in the engineering design.
- Develop, maintain and improve tracking metrics related to project design progress such as easement submittals, design and review statusing, permit submittals, pre-construction easement staking, permit acquisitions etc.
- Control expenditures to meet budget allocations.
- Provide support to project team leadership through assistance with project accruals and forecasts.
- Identify project/program budget, forecast, and authorization concerns early and develop resolutions to meet the required project metrics.
- Monitor program financial risks and opportunities and provide detailed analysis of variances to budget, quarterly plan, and month over month variance analysis.
- Collaborate with project teams to optimize field and design resources to maintain compliance with project and contract milestones.
- Review external schedules such as those belonging to the owner, client, sub-consultant and contractor.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external teammates.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Previous experience with project coordination and project proposal generation.
- Engineering, design or construction experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Able work independently on day-to-day tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail and reading comprehension skills.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred but not required.
HBK Engineering, LLC has a longstanding commitment to provide a safe and productive work environment. Employment at HBK is contingent upon background check and drug screen.