HBK Engineering is searching for a Project Manager. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
This position offers the opportunity to lead a project team consisting of engineers, designers, and field personnel involved in the design, modification, analysis and constructability of new and existing utility systems.
- Work with team to identify all project risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Prepare budgets, bids, contracts, funding requests, and communication plans
- Manage, supervise, and schedule execution of projects
- Monitor projects’ productivity, quality, and progress
- Ensure project safety and remain within projects’ cost constraints
- Support and direct project managers, project engineers, and assistants in planning, scheduling, and implementation of designs and testing
- Report all project updates to the clients and make recommendations based on their professional education and experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the engineering, design or construction fields – an applicable graduate or doctoral level degree or professional certifications may be substituted for years of experience.
- Previous engineering, design or construction management experience.
- Ability to manage engineering, design or construction projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Construction experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or MicroStation a plus.
- Utility experience is a plus.
HBK Engineering, LLC has a longstanding commitment to provide a safe and productive work environment. Employment at HBK is contingent upon background check and drug screen.