HBK Engineering is searching for a Senior Fleet & Equipment Coordinator. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
As the Senior Coordinator, you will be responsible for inventory management, coordination of inspection and maintenance of the fleet and safety equipment primarily in the Chicago Region but also across all offices. The incumbent should be familiar with a variety of construction/engineering requirements, practices and procedures. This role requires you to effectively communicate and coordinate with internal leadership, vendors and other team members. The individual will support and coordinate with field and safety managers in maintenance and inspection, inventory management, and training. As well as complete other duties as assigned.
Areas of Responsibility:
Maintenance & Inspection:
- Coordinate the transfer of maintenance vehicles to outside vendors.
- Maintain the Vehicle Inspection Document and collect data from all divers monthly, and ensure compliance with company requirements.
- Oversee that company vehicles, equipment and tools are properly maintained in a professional and safe manner to promote excellent customer service.
- Assists in the development and implementation of programs, practices, and procedures for the HBK fleet and equipment.
- Monitor preventative maintenance schedules of vehicles and equipment.
- Maintain equipment inspection schedules based on the manufacturer’s recommendations and governing body guidelines and standards.
- Maintain enough supplies for field and safety work performance.
- Interact with users, determine action needed, prioritize, and implement corrective action for equipment performance concerns.
- Maintain inventory of consumable locating, survey and field related supplies.
- Track the records, licenses, serial numbers, warrantees and service agreements for the organization’s equipment, vehicles, and tools.
- Record any vehicle and equipment swaps, repairs, and returns, and maintain the data in all HBK Vehicle Programs (Deltek, Verizon Connect, AwareGPS, WEX).
- Use computer programs to increase department efficiencies as needed.
- Collect, document, and pay vehicle violation tickets (speeding, red light, parking, etc.) following the HBK Ticket Payment Process.
- Coordinate and participate in safety and training programs while modeling the importance to the organization.
- Work with internal department leads to maintain an understanding of new technologies and how they can be implemented into processes and procedures at the company.
- Work with internal department leads to keep employee training up to date on the effective and safe use of field equipment and supplies.
- Maintain the organization and cleanliness of all field rooms and garages
- Assists the Facilities Team as requested with maintenance and general tasks for all facilities/offices
- A minimum of (4) years of experience in the following areas: HBK Field experience, fleet maintenance and tracking, and equipment management experience
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Valid Driver’s license
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and keen attention to detail
- Ability to lift minimum of 25 pounds
Offers contingent upon satisfactory results from our standard background check and receipt of results of a satisfactory drug screening test from a location specified by HBK.