HBK Engineering, LLC is searching for a software engineer. Our firm offers a professional work environment, excellent benefits, competitive salary and growth potential.
- Join part of a growing software development team which develops and maintains software that is critical to company success.
- Participate in an agile development environment which utilizes continuous deployment techniques and relies on the latest software development platforms
- Maintain existing features and work to expand application offerings to better suit our users and the important work that they do
- Interact with application designers to implement front-end changes
- Proactively remove bugs from existing and future applications
- Design and develop portions of new applications
- Think independently and creatively when devising solutions
- Collaborate with other team members to make improvements
- Develop an understanding of the use cases of applications
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (or equivalent) from accredited institution.
- Proven abilities in web application development
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for creating quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Knowledge of latest software development tools and methodologies
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Prior internship/industry experience
- Knowledge of Angular 2
- Experience developing and maintaining microservice ecosystems
- Experience with TypeScript or Go
- Experience with geospatial information systems
HBK Engineering, LLC has a longstanding commitment to provide a safe and productive work environment. Employment at HBK is contingent upon background check and drug screen.