Brandow & Johnston currently has an opening for a Project Manager level Structural Engineer for our Los Angeles and Newport Beach, CA office structural engineering department. Project types include design of new buildings, seismic evaluation, and retrofit of existing buildings and tenant improvement projects.
- Structural analysis, design and detailing of projects of all material types (steel, concrete, masonry and wood)
- Supervise Project Engineers and Design Engineers along with technical staff for the completion of multiple structural engineering projects
- Prepare scope of work and fee proposals for new structural engineering projects
- Plan, organize and execute structural engineering projects on time and on budget with good service
- Provide engineering quality assurance
- Master’s preferred in structural engineering
- Five years of professional engineering experience.
- Professional engineering license in the State of California to practice Civil or Structural Engineering
- Strong technical and communication (verbal and written) skills
We offer a work environment where professional growth is encouraged. This opportunity is accompanied by an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Candidates must be currently able to work in the United States without sponsorship. Brandow & Johnston does not sponsor work visas.