HBK’s Trifecta this past week
Following a National Volunteer Week, HBK celebrated the Kentucky Derby and Cinco De Mayo- in our own trifecta.
On Thursday night took part in the Children’s Advocacy Center 3rd Annual Luminary Award Dinner, hosted at the Union League Club. President and CEO of ComEd, Anne Pramaggiore was honored for Lighting the Path to Hope and Healing For Children.
Friday was kicked off with the 23rd Annual March of Dimes Construction and Transportation Awards, hosted once again at the Palmer House. Special thank you to keynote speaker Ginger Evans, Commissioner of Chicago Department of Aviation. Congratulations to the following honorees:
- Construction and Transportation Award: F.H. Paschen, S.N. Nielsen- Union Station Transit Center
- Leadership in the Public Sector Award: Dan Cronin, DuPage County Board Chairman
- Developer Award: DL3 Realty- Englewood Square
- Professional Services Award: Hub International
- Rufus Taylor Award: David Mason, President and CEO, David Mason & Associates, Inc.
To end Friday night and celebrate Cinco de Mayo, HBK employees attended the National Museum of Mexican Art Gala to celebrate their 30 years of art and culture. The night was filled with amazing cultural art pieces, art performances, and music.